- Mark your 2017 calendar for September 23rd. Club Milton Speedway presents “2nd Annual Darlene Kay Rust Memorial - Fall Show Down”.
- CASH PAYOUT for A main 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- What classes will be racing?
- 1/5 scale Gas Eastern Dirt Modified 2WD
1/5 scale Gas Late Model 2WD
1/5 scale Novice EDM 2WD
- 1/15 Gas Sprint 2WD
1/5 scale Gas 4WD truck (if five entries)
1/10 scale short course electric truck 2WD
1/10 scale short course electric truck 4WD (if five entries)
- 1/10 scale short course electric 2WD Novice
We will add a class if there are five (5) competitors
- Transponders - We use Mylaps transponders. Racers are responsible for their own transponders. Racers may still race without transponders, but they will not be scored and are not eligible for cash pay outs.
- Registration is $40 for first class entered (CASH ONLY-Payment due at Registration/Sign-in) Additional classes can be entered for $30 each. 1/10 Novice 2wd registration is $10.
Camping is available on site – no charge. There are no trailer hookups. Porto pots are available. There are numerous restaurants in nearby Milton.
Spectators are FREE all weekend!
Early registration by email, text or online
- Transponder number(s)
Email to email@example.com Text 302-598-6093
or online - click button above
Saturday, September 23rd – practice, qualifier races and mains
9AM – gates open
9AM – noon Registration and practice
12:30PM – mandatory driver’s meeting
1PM – qualifier races
7PM – mains