- Mark your 2018 calendar for September 15th. Club Milton Speedway presents - 3rd Annual Darlene Kay Rust Memorial - Fall Show Down”. Proceeds from this race support the Darlene Kay Rust scholarship which is awarded to a deserving Cape Henlopen High School Senior who intends on pursuing a college degree in the study of Nursing. Darlene Kay Rust grew up in Milton and graduated from Cape Henlopen High School in 1978. She graduated with a BS in Nursing from the University of Delaware and worked at the Christina Care Center. Darlene passed away suddenly March 11, 2016. This scholarship honors Darlene’s lifelong love of nursing and provides support to those who want to pursue nursing as well as her love and support of RC racing. To date three scholarships totaling $2500 have been awarded. To make donations to the scholarship contact the Greater Lewes Foundation (501)c3 at (302) 703-2568.
- CASH PAYOUT for A main 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- What classes will be racing?
- 1/5 scale Gas Eastern Dirt Modified 2WD
1/5 scale Gas Late Model 2WD
1/5 scale Sportsman 2WD
- 1/15 Gas Sprint 2WD
1/5 scale Gas 4WD truck (if five entries)
1/10 scale short course electric truck 2WD
1/10 scale short course electric truck 4WD (if five entries)
- 1/10 scale short course electric 2WD Novice
We will add a class if there are five (5) competitors
- Transponders - We use Mylaps transponders. Racers are responsible for their own transponders. Racers may still race without transponders, but they will not be scored and are not eligible for cash pay outs.
- Registration is $40 for first class entered (CASH ONLY-Payment due at Registration/Sign-in) Additional classes can be entered for $20 each. 1/10 Novice 2wd registration is $10.
Camping is available on site – no charge. There are no trailer hookups. Porto pots are available. There are numerous restaurants in nearby Milton.
Spectators are FREE all weekend!
Early registration by email, text or online
- Transponder number(s)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org Text 302-598-6093
or online - click button above
Saturday, September 15th – practice, qualifier races and mains
9AM – gates open
9AM – Registration and practice
11:30AM – mandatory driver’s meeting
noon – qualifier races
4 PM – mains